Finding the right way to bbq ribs without drying them out can be tough to meet..no pun intended.
Home made recipe
- Cut Slab in half and put your favorite dry rub on both sides.
- Place meat side up in a roasting pan.
- Stack the slabs in a crisscross pattern.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven.
- Cook at 325 for 3 ½ hours or until the meat easily comes away from the bone.
- When they are done take them out of the oven and let set for 15 minutes.
- Then baste each side with barbeque sauce and grill each side for 3 minutes to crisp the meat.
Ranchers Cut http://rancherscut.com/