Do you want an authentic spaghetti recipe that is easy to make and tastes great?
Nonna's Famous Meat Sauce Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ lb ground pork
- (3) 28oz cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 lg onion
- 6 pc garlic
- 1 tb salt
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 tb Italian seasoning
- ½ cup red wine
- Saute onions and garlic, add meat, cook about 5 minutes.
- Add all spices, stir and blend.
- Continue cooking until meat is browned about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Once meat is browned, add wine and simmer on low for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, stir and continue to simmer for up to 2 hours.
Ranchers Cut http://rancherscut.com/