Are you looking for a quick dinner that tastes great?
Try this recipe -
The Most Amazing Pork Tenderloin Ever
Easy to cook with a great sweet and tangy flavor
- 1 package of pork tenderloins (2–2.5 lbs), there should be two small tenderloins in the package
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 350º.
- Spray an 11” x 17” baking dish with cooking spray.
- Use a sharp knife to poke 6 holes along the topside of each of the tenderloins going about an inch deep.
- Push a sliver of garlic into each hole and place the tenderloins in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl whisk together the soy sauce, mustard, honey, juice, rosemary, pepper, and olive oil.
- Pour the marinade over the tenderloins.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes basting every 7–10 minutes. This gives the tenderloins a delicious glaze over the top.
- Transfer the tenderloins to a large cutting board and allow them to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Thinly slice the tenderloins and transfer to a serving dish or plates.
- Drizzle the marinade from the pan over the sliced pork medallions and enjoy!
Ranchers Cut http://rancherscut.com/